Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I don't have a good title for this :)

What a whirlwind of a week!!!! and then some!

So I began work last Monday at a local firm as a semi-senior staff and it's been great! The office is very organized, I don't have to do a single tax return, and it's less than 5 minutes from our house!! Couldn't ask for a better setup. :)

Last weekend, we spent some time working around the house...

Love our little outdoor space, although we have yet to actually use it since it's been so chilly the last week... :(  I'm talkin' mid 60's, people!! brr!!!!


The garden is coming along nicely and the mint plant I planted is going crazy! Mojitos for all!!! :)



This is the beginnings of our living room.  Still has a ways to go and I really hate the brick so we have to figure out what to do, but it's so nice finally feeling like this is our home.


I don't have much else to update everyone on, except we are having friends come visit us this weekend from Washington, yay!!!!!!!!

and this is Thomas again :)

1 comment: