Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Pictures and California fun!

I know, I know, 5 pictures just aren't enough of the lovely first day of summer wedding :) So, here is the link to my flikr account where you can browse through an additional 67 photos!! yippie!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61002805@N03/sets/72157626928103491/

Our  first weekend as a happily married couple was spent down by the pool soaking up the California sun we have been patiently waiting for, and going Bed, Bath, and Beyond shopping!! Apparently, the go-to wedding gift from accounting firms is the BB&B gift certificate, as we both got one :) (or 2 in my case...).

We decided to go with a few big purchases, including a Ninja food processor and a food dehydrator, along with lots of fun little things we would probably never buy on our own...a monogrammed "H" door mat, dog food mat, picture coasters, etc...fun!!!

I'm in the process of applying to get my CPA license, although that may turn out to be quite time consuming, with plenty of wait time...but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later, then I'll get new business cards with 3 little letters behind my name... :) We won't tell how many tries it actually took me to pass that last exam...shhh.... :)

So that's all that we have been doing lately.  This last week was just a whirlwind, but an absolutely great one! We are looking forward to travelling to Dallas over the 4th of July, nothing like a little humid heat, right? :)

Hugs and Kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment