Hi friends!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
The first snow of the season fell last night!!!!!! How exciting!!! It was crazy of us to ever think we could spend a winter without snow! (Just wait until I get a job and have to leave the house in 8 layers of clothing/outerwear, only then will I most likely be singing a different tune....but for now, I LOVE IT!!!)
 |
| Not even an inch of snow, but it's a beautiful view! |
 |
| I just looove the red barn near our house, just perfect. |
 |
| Our neighbor horses like the snow too! :) I need to come up with names for them...any ideas?? |
Other than the snow, this week has been fairly uneventful. We are looking forward to seeing family over Thanksgiving and enjoying a four day weekend! Hopefully the pass will cooperate.... :)
Have a great weekend!!
 |
| Again the neighbor horses, aren't they pretty? I have to be super sneaky so the neighbors don't see me taking pictures of their horses....don't wanna be known as the Weird Camera Lady next door... :) |
OH! I also changed the settings on the blog so anyone can comment :) Turns out there was some sort of setting that restricted it, but that's all gone now! Comment away people!!
thank you, IT
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!
ReplyDelete