Turns out it's closed on Sundays, so we have to postpone that little trip for a few weeks, but don't worry, I'm not letting this October go by without some homemade spiced apple cider and pumpkin donuts!! YUM!! I apologize to those of you that were really looking forward to those pictures, but they'll be posted eventually.
In the meantime, here are a few little snapshots to satiate your adorable baby boy thirst... (odd wording, I know...I've been reading too many breast feeding websites, so now words like "satiate" are part of my everyday vocabulary...)
I'm starting to brainstorm some Halloween costumes for Harrison...any suggestions? Adam already has his costume chosen. Recently, he's been listening to the country music radio station and that has inspired his 2012 costume. What do you think?? :)
| The lead singer of Zac Brown Band. I'm working on the knit hat, Adam's working on the body and the beard. |
Although, in all reality, we are probably going to be sitting on our couch for Halloween, so no one may get to enjoy our creativity in person for this masterpiece, but that's what cameras and the internet are for!! :)
Thanks for reading!! :)
Such a sweet baby. I can't wait to see him! It'll be so weird thinking about Juniper being that small...
ReplyDeleteAs for Halloween, we're kind of in the same boat. Basically, you just need something you can take a picture of for posterity's sake. The top contender for us is colors - Blue for me, yellow for Tyler, green for Juniper (get it?). Easy + Corny = Perfect!
Anyway, get to Yakima safely. Can't wait to see Harrison!