| Excuse the slight amount of drool...cutting teeth is hard work!! |
How can you just not love this little dude?! He gets more and more personality each day, and it's so awesome to see unfold.
He's also working on that second bottom tooth! Yay!! Not too long and he'll be eating his first solid foods!
I tried to get the WSU cougar to show a little better on the basketball, but this was BY FAR the best facial expression. Such a little cutie. :)
Such sweet pictures! It's pretty cool seeing them grow up and learn how this "being a person" thing works. :)
ReplyDeleteJuniper still only has her bottom two teeth. I'm anxious for her to get a few more, but I also love her little bottom-tooth smiles!
How did Juniper do with teething? We gave Harrison these teething tablets that seemed to work fairly well...
ReplyDeleteWe will have to get some good pictures of Juniper and Harrison next time we are over to remember their sizes compared to each other...and we can embarrass them in high school when they become HS sweethearts :)
Juniper did alright with teething. There was one day where she was just miserable and had to picked up from daycare, but that was an isolated incident (thank goodness). She was mostly just a little more needy but continued to sleep pretty well. She does tend to run a little warm, though.
ReplyDeleteWe should get pictures of them! I didn't even think about it when you guys where here. But there's time. I don't think Juniper's growth is going to explode any time soon. :)