1. We are in FULL nesting mode. And by that, I don't mean a little light dusting and vacuuming....I mean Adam basically has a second job in the evenings as Mr. Fix-it. We painted the laundry room (I admit, the very bold Robin's Egg Blue was a little tough on the eyes), painted the kitchen, painted the deck (still a work in progress), I made a quilt (I know...random), and have been organizing, purging, and just preparing for baby! Here are some updates to the house! Not all of this has been done in the last few weeks, but all within the last year...
Here is the before of our dining room. This was probably one of our very first "almost" complete rooms in the house (because no room ever REALLY feels complete, right??).
And here is the AFTER!
Obviously the biggest change in this room was the striped accent wall. Adam did an awesome job with this (I'm more of an "ideas" girl) and we LOVE how it's turned out.
Next up, guest/Harrison bathroom!! This is the before. Very dark paint, light cabinets...
| Hi baby Harrison!!! :) |
And AFTER!!!
Biggest change here, besides the paint, was the mirror. We took out the big flat mirror and hung two separate framed mirrors instead. Easy Peasy!!!
And now for a fun one! The nursery reveal! I didn't have before pictures for this room, but just visualize purple-y/beige walls and nothing else....
That's about all of our room reveals at this point. Our kitchen is in mid-renovation, so those pictures will be coming along soon!
2. Whew, finally to number two, which ties in nicely with the nursery....We are basically down to counting the days before our little girl arrives. She could be here in a week to three weeks (thus the mad rush to get things done around the house). I'm absolutely ready to pop and am looking forward to meeting her! Hospital bag is all packed, carseat is waiting to be installed, double stroller set up and test run passed inspected....we are READY!! (in like 2 weeks...) :)
![]() |
![]() |
| Those geese obviously need to be taught a lesson. |
![]() |
| Having fun playing hide and seek! |
![]() |
| This kiddo! |
We also traveled down to Kahlotus last weekend and Harrison got the chance to run around and get dirty! What fun!!!! We missed the birth of a baby girl horse by just a few days, though....bummer!
![]() |
| Is there a reason this thing isn't on??? |
Ok, that's about all from the Hills for this week. I'm sure as we get closer and closer to due date, we'll have more to report on!

















That light paint color makes a huge difference in that bathroom. Everything looks great! I'm waiting on a picture of that quilt, though. :)
ReplyDeleteHazels room is too cute!! And those pics of Harrison are adorable!! Good job Brit! I can't wait to see more pics of the H&H kids ;) Love you to the moon and back, Joanne
ReplyDelete