Also, on behalf of the NCAA tournament ending tonight, I thought I would have my own little competition for all my followers (all two of you). It is a "price-is-right" rules contest on how many hours we will be on the road from Washington to California.
Things to consider before determining your answer:
1. We are pulling a trailer, meaning that we can only go 55 miles per hour on the freeway.
2. We will be traveling with 2 dogs and 1 cat that will need regular potty breaks.
3. I am a constant snacker, and will need to be fed at regular intervals throughout the day.
4. Our route is through Medford, OR and then on Highway 99 through Bakersfield.
So whoever can guess closest to the actual time spent in the car (and I'll have a stopwatch going to be accurate) WITHOUT going over will win........drumroll...........
FREE ROOM AND BOARD at our house with complimentary two twin size air mattress use! We will also provide an all expenses paid one day ticket to Magic Mountain (but must been redeemed within 3 months, or else you lose the ticket and just get to hang out at our house :) ).
Also, you must submit your answer by Wednesday night.
Good Luck!
19.75 hours.....and I will take a little salt on the rim as I am enjoying my time in the sun at your place!!!
ReplyDelete