Monday, April 4, 2011

Almost Ready to Hit the Road!

Tomorrow morning is the day! We picked up the Uhaul this morning and packed it full.  It's awesome that all of our stuff can fit in a 5x8 trailer....barely.... :) We are not sure exactly how long it will take us to get down there, but we plan to move in on Thursday the 7th.  We have a duplex down there all ready to go, which is such a relief.  I can only imagine the stress that would arise while apartment hunting with all 3 critters in the back seat....  Before and after pictures will be coming soon, along with all of our trip pictures :)

Well, the votes don't lie, Thomas will be the leader of a motorcycle gang for Halloween! Getting his costume together should be super fun, if he'll let me ever try it on him....he has a slight tendancy to not sit still...ever...

In honor of moving so close to Hollywood, I've taken the opportunity to let each dog get their close-up :)

Old Man River Dudley ready to enjoy the weather and soak up some sun!



Thomas is still a little shy and not quite ready for the big screen...
Well, the next time I'll be blogging will hopefully be in our new house, or maybe in hotel rooms along the way!  I'll be uploading pictures to Flickr, though. 



Honk if you see us cruising down I-5!
 P.S.  If anyone would like our new address, e-mail me at brittney0413@yahoo.com and I'll give ya the info! Can't have that precious information out there for the whole world to see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment