Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Day Late and Puggle Short...

As the official press secretary for Thomas America Rondo Jack Jefferson, I sincerely apologize for the late picture post.  If you readers are anything like me, I know how just one day without a Thomas fix can really cause withdrawals....


But first, the winner of last week's contest is...drum roll, please... Grandma Ann! She won by a landslide with her submission of "You may serve my dinner now.  And, don't forget the doggie biscuit this time!"  If she only knew that we actually serve Thomas's dinner with a sprinkling of cheese or a slice of turkey (or in the case of my turn feeding them...a few random Cheerio's thrown in). 


On to the reason you are all reading...Everybody now! (In the theme of "WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!")

WHAT IS THOMAS THINKING?? 


"Now Brittney, we have gone over this 4 times already, assets ALWAYS equal liabilities plus equity! It's the cardinal rule of accounting!"

I apologize in advance if you do not speak "accountant."


Now, I've heard that there have been some issues with posting your comments on the blog, and I wish I knew the exact directions on how to post, but I am actually very illiterate with computer problems, so I can't help you out, BUT if you e-mail me or even post on Facebook, I'll make sure to include your entry :) Y'all should still try to post to here though, so that way Adam can ready the entries while he's bored at work....

In other non-Thomas related news (I know, not much matters aside from His Highness), I've heard rumors of a so-called "Pannini-Thief" that has been snatching clearly labeled lunches from the refrigerators of a certain Seattle law firm.  Shame on you, Pannini Thief....Shame. And how bold of you to leave the fries, as if you are watching your weight...Puh-lease. If you are reading this Pannini Thief, I'd reevaluate your ethical beliefs because the future lawyer that you deprived of a lunch today takes no prisoners........

In closing, I'd like to congratulate a fellow blogging couple and dedicated followers that have decided to join forces to be the SECOND coolest, most awesome accounting power team ever....yay!! As we have heard countless times before..."I bet your guy's pillow talk is super interesting..." I warn you, two...pillow talk will actually turn from mushy gushy to accruals, expenses, and hypothetical cases of GAAP departures. Here's to you and a lifetime of great conversation!!! :)

Don't forget to share with the world "What is Thomas Thinking?"

1 comment:

  1. Are you f'ing serious!?!?!? I thought we talked about letting Dudley up on the bed?

    ReplyDelete