Thursday, October 27, 2011

Walking around

Today, we explored a new park and took the dogs on a little walk... A few things occurred while on said walk...

1. It was quite chilly and then I remembered why a bulk box of hand warmers used to be veerrry handy last year...

2. We are not at all prepared for West side living.  The dogs had such dirty paws after walk/hike and we had nothing to clean them off with....we also didn't bring any poop bags for them so Adam quickly learned the art of chop-stick poop removal...

3.  Homeless folk like to keep in shape, too! We saw one doing push ups near the park...in multiple locations...I'm all for keeping shape, though, so cheers to him! :)

4.  We have found the frisbee golf mecca!! Maybe a fun new sport to try next spring??

Such a beautiful park and a sunny day, too! 


This is the view from our front porch....not too shabby! I'm tellin' ya, we are in the country now! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it safely to your awesome new home! Those views are pretty excellent.

    Also, you're a more optimistic person than I am. If I saw a homeless person working out, I'd think, "Great. Now he's going to be able to strangle me super easily..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are starting to really enjoy it up here now that we are settled a little bit.

    I hope things are going well with you and the little baby bump!!! :) Are you guys gonna be around for Thanksgiving? We are coming into town for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete