Monday, January 16, 2012

Corks Galore!!

I'd like to start off by saying thank you to all those who donated to my cork projects! Thank you, thank you! 

Here is my "H" project close up.
And its home in our little built in book case, along with our collection of "designer" spray painted bottles...designed by me :)


I also had a special request for another letter, B for Bass (Kerry and Mike).  Theirs actually turned out much nicer than mine :) 





They were generous enough to donate a large bag full of corks! Thanks!! :)

Today we got our first big snow fall, about 3 inches I think.  The weather channel says it will probably continue through Wednesday, so I'm making sure I have plenty to keep me busy at home since there is no way I'll be driving anywhere...It sure is pretty outside though!

Also, a bird hit our living room window so hard that it left a splatter mark and a feather or two.  So that was gross. 

Happy MLK Day to all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment