Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Op

This morning, as I was leisurely sipping my coffee, Thomas curled up next to me, both still half asleep, Adam runs in from the garage (he had already left from work) and says, "There's a really pretty sunrise, lets go get a picture of the mountain this morning!"

Well....YES!!

So I grabbed my slippers (I was still in my robe, by the way), and we ran to the car to get the shot. After driving about a mile to a place we knew we could see the mountain, I was able to get some beautiful pictures!!

We missed the best colors of the sunrise by a few minutes, but it was still beautiful!
Special Thanks goes out to my Photo Op Scouting Team who made this all possible! :) The rest of the pictures are here.

Speaking of mountains, here is a photo of Mount Shasta that I took last week.


Now, for the fun stuff...We had our own episode of Survivor: Bellingham last weekend, when we came home to a broken water heater Friday night.  We tried to get the heater guy out here during the weekend, but he didn't answer his phone (there were some important games going on, I think...)  So we had to heat water on the stove and the dishes began to pile up.  Monday, Adam had work pictures, so he had to sponge bath his way to looking good. :) Finally, we were able to get it fixed on Monday afternoon and let me tell ya, a shower never felt so great as it did after a 5 day hiatus...

My time as an unemployed housewife is slowly coming to a halt (in a few weeks anyways...), but I think Thomas is gonna take it the hardest.  He's been quite spoiled the last few months... Sorry Tom, no more sleeping on the couch/bed all day... Welcome to the real world, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment