WOW! The last few days have just been crazy!!
Starting a new job is always exciting, but the first two days of my new job just flew by because of how many people I met, all the new stuff I learned...needless to say, I slept pretty good the last two nights.. :)
I still don't know 100% of what I'll be doing day to day, but I should have a little bit better of an idea after next week. I'm flying down to sunny southern California for some training, yippie!
Thomas, on the other hand, has not been too happy about the change...in fact, I'm pretty sure he was mad at us the past few days because as we were out in the living room watching TV, he would go into the bedroom and just put himself to bed all alone! Poor little guy... but now that I'm working on a 4-10 schedule, I was able to stay home today with him and I think we are back to being best friends again, it only took a full day of laying around the house, a few extra treats and plenty of snuggles... whew! Next week will probably really throw him for a loop...
This weekend, we are looking forward to lots of nice weather and maybe a hike or two. There is also some football game or something on that we might try to catch ;)
The next post will have more pictures, I promise.
For a split second, I thought maybe you were working 4am-10pm. I'm glad your situation isn't that terrible.
ReplyDeleteOMG yeah, that would be fuuuuun...
ReplyDeleteHow's it going with you? Ready to pop that little girl out yet?? :)
It's kind of a situation where I'm anxious for her to be here right now, but 6 weeks seems awfully close. I oscillate between being excited and nervous. I'm sure as I get more uncomfortable, I'll just want her out. For now, she's fine where she is. :)
Delete