Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rainy Season

It is POURING outside. I guess "summer" (also known as the 3 months that it doesn't rain every day) is finally over and we get to look forward to 8 months of wetness...So we'll spend our evening cuddled up on the couch, watching Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet and drinking red wine.  Good times!

Besides the weather, things have been good here.  Harrison has finally started to recognize who mom is...which is good until he realizes he's being held by someone other than mom...which results in fussiness only consoled by a Moby wrap and an exercise ball.  Adam was able to work out the perfect combination tonight which allowed me to take a much needed bath with a glass of wine....lovely...

Harrison is also getting a little more interested in his surroundings. Today, we took a tour of the kitchen and living room wall decorations, and he looked very thoughtfully at each piece.  He actually smiled at a picture of Dudley taken about 10 years ago! Very cute...

Last weekend, we visited Yakima and loved seeing all our family and friends! Harrison met so many people, although he slept through many of the meet and greets...the life of a baby, huh?  In fact, Harrison so routinely sleeps through play dates I take him on, that I'm not sure he'll ever meet his fellow baby friends! :) He's just too sleepy to be bothered with it, apparently...

Keep reading for some of Harrison's 1 month pictures... :)


Sorry, can't post without a puggle picture! She's always wondering what is going on...


It's not bath time yet, Gracie!!

 Also, this is my 100th blog post!!!! YAY!!! Here's to 100 more!! :) Thanks for reading through them all, the ups and downs and too many pictures of puggles to even count. I'll try to talk about other adventures aside from baby related stories, but I can't make any promises....

1 comment:

  1. I'm fortunate that Juniper has been okay being held by a few people other than me - Tyler, my mom, his dad. Although, as she gets bigger, she gets pickier, which is difficult for my weak arms.

    I was impressed by your staying power during the gathering at the Novak house. No way I would have made it that long. Both me and Juniper would have been crying and making a scene. :)

    And, congrats on the 100 post milestone!

    ReplyDelete