Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012 Hill Family Video

Well I finally finished it!! Remember the AWESOME 2011 video?? Here for your viewing enjoyment is the 2012 Hill Family Video.  Enjoy!! (Remember, if you are receiving this as an email, I believe you actually have to go to the website to watch the video.)



Also, if you'd rather have a copy sent to your e-mail to watch over and over at your leisure, I can do that too. :)

Hope the resolution isn't too blurry....maybe this next year will include a computer upgrade. (wink, wink, Adam) Don't forget the volume to hear those hand selected songs!!




2 comments:

  1. Sweet video. I love little Harrison as Charlie Brown. It's strange all the things that can happen in the course of a year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy looking back at the 2011 video we did too and not having a clue about what lied ahead. Fun to watch, but surreal...

    ReplyDelete