Monday, February 11, 2013

5 Months!

Today marks Harrison's 5 month milestone...unfortunately, Mama's gotta bring home the bacon and by the time I get home from work, it's too dark outside to get decent light to take a good picture, so I don't have any new pictures to share, but I'll make sure to take some this weekend...

Some fun facts about this kid at 5 months...

-Last week, his first tooth started to pop through on his bottom gum! Now we know why he's been on the cranky side lately and gumming on everything in sight!!

-He can roll both ways like it's nobody's business! Only a matter of time before he gets his legs under him and starts moving!!

-His hand and arm dexterity is really starting to show, and he can reach for toys and bottles and tries to hold books we read to him.

-Apparently he thinks dog barks are the most hilarious thing....who would have thought?! If only Dudley would have been around to see the day someone enjoyed his barks...

I'll post pictures this weekend! Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. It is really cool to see how quickly they develop coordination. It's less cool when they start dropping food on the floor for fun, but that's what dogs are for, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete