Friday, June 7, 2013

We Have Lift off!


I think I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Harrison is officially crawling...Lord help us...Well, Lord help Gracie and Buddy, too...

He's not super speedy yet, and I'm not quite sure he quite knows exactly what he's even doing, but he can move from his bum to his belly in a flash and start scooting along, army style.  He tends to be more focused when he's moving towards something he wants, most recently Gracie's chew toy, which apparently feels great as a baby chew toy also... building up immunity, right?? :)

Some other happenings around here....

LOVING the fire fighter hat!

Sleepy dogs after playing...looking like little roasted piglets...

I went to Walmart the other day to find a plastic pool for Harrison to cool off in so when it's 90 degrees (hallelujah!), we aren't stuck inside.  Walmart was out of the hard plastic ones, so I just picked up a blow up one, not realizing our little hand held air pump is packed away somewhere.. (probably right next to our wine bottle opener, but that's a story for a whole other time....).  So after spending a good 45 minutes exercising my lung capacity, the blow up pool was ready for action! Until I realized the water from the hose was veeeerrry cold... so Harrison only got a few minute polar bear dip until the next day when the sun was able to heat it...and then PARTY ON!!

This was the polar bear plunge...brrrrrrrr!


Someone knows how to splash!


"Oh Mother, you are beeeeeautiful this afternoon...."

"Come here dogs! There's room for everyone and the water's just fine!"

Needless to say, Summer, we sure missed you....

1 comment:

  1. Mobile baby! He'll be running around, getting into everything he's not supposed to before you know it!

    We just got Juniper one of those little plastic pools Sunday afternoon. She went in after dinner and stayed in until she was shivering. When we finally pulled her out, she fought to get back in.

    ReplyDelete