Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Here we go again.....

Leave it to me to write in the last post so naive and all, "she wants to crawl, but hasn't quite figured it out yet," and what do you know? The very next day....




That will teach me....

So yeah, Hazel is on the move and no one better get in this girl's way!




In exciting weather news, we are loving this wonderful spring weather and I'm definitely looking forward to the summer and some higher temps!

This kid is loving more outside time and his new shades aren't too shabby either! Hazel has pink ones, although those just mostly have baby slobber on them at this point...
Harrison's outside time mostly consists of playing construction site after his big Dozer Day experience (pictures and blog coming SOON!).  All he wants to do is dig with his tractors.  I've even gone so far as to entice him inside with the offer of Mac & Cheese and all I got was "No! I play in dirt!!" .........oooookaaaay.

This little plot will hopefully soon be a flourishing veggie garden, so the job site will have to move.  I'll put him to work tilling up the new soil, I suppose!

Speaking of gardening, I've started the little seedlings in our laundry room so come May, we'll hopefully have a plan on where we'd like to put these little guys.  Everything from cucumbers to pumpkins, to catnip!  We'll have our own little farm stand on the side of the road before too long!  I'll let Harrison set the prices.... I'm guess somewhere around "one two three four seven" will probably be the set rate on everything. But I suppose if you gave him a few pennies (monies), he'd be willing to make a deal.

And since I know everyone just LOVED the first installment of Harrison's iphone gallery, he's been working on a follow up....  Here are a few I can share :)

He really gets a wide variety of subjects in one 2 minute photo shoot...every family member and possible angle.

Ahh the foot, a classic!  And the blur just adds to the emotion, wouldn't you agree?

I remember him telling me to say "Cheese, Mommy!" but obviously I didn't follow directions....could be the bright white flash the phone was shooting in my direction......

Adam follows instructions much better.  

Can't forget Winston Kitty!

And to end, a selfie.  So much focus and determination!
 More updates to come on our little garden and some big home projects! Spring will be busy for us (what's new??), but we are hoping to have a relaxing summer after we get this stuff done in the next few months!



No comments:

Post a Comment