I was able to get lots more done today because Thomas went on a little play date over to see his great friend Dino. He will sleep soooo good tonight, and I'm hopping that puppy exhaustion will carry over to tomorrow.
We are off on the road tomorrow headed for Oregon!
I'll leave you all with a vision you'll really enjoy.....
If Thomas keeps this look up, no doubt he'll be in a motorcycle gang for Halloween :)
P.S. Someone please tell me that California has no scorpions....because I found another one....at 2am...on the bathroom floor right next to my bare feet.....SCARY!!!!!!! Can you believe Tom lets those things in the house?? :)
I vote Tom is a pirate for Halloween... :) Have a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteps- do I dare ask what you did with Sir Dudley?
haha, I'm sure he would love a being a pirate, but the eye patch wouldn't last for long!
ReplyDeleteDudley is very much enjoying his vacation with us. :) Do you miss him? lol
TJ has to be Jefferson for Halloween. It's his destiny....
ReplyDelete