Also, you'll find a new list over there, called Our California To-Do List. I've already named a few things we are looking forward to, but we are definitely looking for your input!! So if you know of any random adventures or wacky things you know we would like, comment and let me know!! :)
Lastly, I KNOW people are reading this, yet, for some reason, my mother is the only one brave enough to show the world she is interested in what we are doing....Thanks Mom! :)
The move is coming up quick, but the most important thing this next weekend is our very own Thomas "Rondo" "America" Jefferson's birthday!! (March 27) Let's all wish him a wonderful day! And if you're wondering about the middle names we've blessed him with, let me explain. I encourage you to google "Rajan Rondo" of the Boston Celtics and tell me if that's not the closest resemblence of a puggle to an NBA basketball player you have ever seen. "America" just sounds patriotic. :)
| Little baby Thomas when we first brought him home.... |
And after last night's exciting game....GO COUGS! :) I may not be an alumni, but I'm almost there by default!
Thanks for calling me out! Happy now? It's public!
ReplyDeleteYes so very happy :) hahaha
ReplyDelete