Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

WOW!! The new "What is Thomas Thinking?" contest was a great success!!! Thanks everyone for posting your comment here, facebook, and emailing us! You guys are hilarious! :)

I'd like to announce the winner, who has won the highly coveted "What is Thomas Thinking Ultimate Grand Supreme" blog shoutout!! Congratulations to.......Aundrea!!!! She was graciously crowned by Adam, who  loves a good, direct, straight-to-the-point comment as much as the next person... Enjoy her quote in the comment section of Wednesday's blog post.  Stay tuned for the next picture this Wednesday!!!!

We had a lovely Sunday here in Valencia.  Adam partook in his very first pedicure!!! Now considering in the past 35 years his little tosies had never met the trained eye and hand of an Asian pedicurist, I thought for sure I'd be in for a good laugh....and boy was I right...



Gettin' beautified!!!!
 We joked that Adam's nickname would be "Canyon Man," aptly named for the large heel canyons he proudly shows off.  As the petite, magical foot fairy rolled up her sleeves, I could tell she would be up for the challenge.  She put some old fashioned elbow grease on those babies.  And the best part was, I think she got a little too aggressive during the sawing of the heels, when some shavings (ewwww, i know!) flew back and landed on her blouse.  She jumped back as though boiling hot water had been sprayed at her, but being the utmost professional when it comes to hairy situations, she quickly brushed them off without a word and got back to it...no time to spare!

I think at first, Adam didn't realize I saw what had just happened, but we made eye contact and he was busted!! We both just started laughing and I quote myself, "That's going on the blog, buddy!"

In  the end, it was a success and we have the best looking tosies in town!


But can you tell whose is whose??? (Adam chose the color all on his own....)

I'd also like to announce that this little ole blog has a whopping 5 followers!! Woo-Hoo!!!! :) I'm off to celebrate this achievement!  Thanks for reading!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Victory!! Although, I feel like I may have set expectations a little too high...

    ReplyDelete