| The palm trees that I love so much! |
| Beautiful Huntington Beach sunset. |
I was soooo happy to be home on Friday night (even though I left balmy 82 degree weather to return to wind and rain), and I couldn't wait to see my Thomas!! I decided to sneak in the house before Adam let the two pups in from the garage and then surprise Tom and watch the complete explosion of energy...then I thought...I should record this.
Enjoy.
In baby updates, I still don't even really feel pregnant, except I've been noticing some interesting changes...such as, I now have super human smelling capabilities. Example. I was sitting in my office when I suddenly smelled syrup - maple to be exact - and thought, hmm interesting...but it lingered so long that I had to ask Brenda if she smelled maple syrup in her office. the suspense was just killing me. She replied that she couldn't smell anything, but was just in the break room (that has swinging doors which are closed most of the time) and someone was making maple and brown sugar oatmeal! The break room is all the way at the other end of the hallway and I smelled that oatmeal like it was 3 feet away from me! Incredible, I tell ya, incredible.
Thanks for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment