After 4 days of waking up at the you-know-what crack of dawn, driving a half hour to work (usually in the rain), working for 10 hours in front of a computer, driving 45 minutes back home (due to traffic at one four way stop and one stop light, usually in the rain), and finally falling asleep at about 8:30, 9:00 if I can help it....after allllll this...on Friday, we don't even set the alarm clock, I sleep in til about 7:30 (which I can't believe I'm qualifying as sleeping in...), and spend the first few hours of the day on the couch sipping hot chocolate and watching classics, such as Bridget Jones's Diary. Tell me, can that be beat?!
| This is Dudley's interpretation of Fridays spend on the couch... |
This Friday, however, I will eventually need to shower and look presentable as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so they can tell me, I'm assuming, what I need to be eating to get all of my required vitamins, minerals, etc...
I'll update with any news this weekend! Then Sunday, I'm flying back to California for more training, (not looking forward to it, although I do get a king size bed to myself! yay!).
Have a fabulous weekend! :)
P.S. As an update to this post, I am at this very moment, watching 4 (!!!) lady bugs rest peacefully on the ceiling of the living room. How strange!!!! We think they are coming through the lights in the ceiling, but we really have no clue...it's just weird, but again, must thank my lucky stars they aren't spiders or roaches, right? As wise Adam claimed, even if a nest of lady bugs fall out of our ceiling, lady bugs aren't scary...unless you are Tom, then when you see one, you bark your head off at it until a human picks it up with a napkin and removes it from your sight... yep, that's our guard dog, folks! :)
| "I'm not scared of anything, Bwittney, ok?" |
The eating part isn't really hard for me. It's the not eating... Luckily, alcohol is one of the few things that sound unappealing to pregnant-me, so the surprise food challenge has been cutting out sushi/deep sea fish.
ReplyDeleteI agree!! I miss sushi!! :( I've been super hungry the past few days and packing enough food to eat during the day has been a challenge...but I'm getting better at it! I also found coconut milk ice cream, which I could eat by the tub, so I'll have to limit the times I actually buy it :)
ReplyDeleteI actually have a snack reminder on my Outlook calendar. Sometimes I forget to have a mid-morning snack, then I'm starving by lunch. Although, I have two snack drawers at work, so at least supply isn't an issue. :)
Delete