At first, he was a little unsure about the whole thing, but in the end, it was a success!
At 8 months, Harrison is about 24 lbs and is quite the little eater. He loves almost everything we've given him, especially those sweet potatoes, but also olives, mangoes, and goat cheese! YUM!
Harrison is also able to spin himself on his tummy in full circles and push himself backwards, but hasn't quite gotten the whole "up on the knees and crawl" concept yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
He's still the little flirt and plays shy when meeting new people, but warms up quickly. He's always interested in feeling peoples faces, playing with necklaces, or pulling glasses, so be forewarned... :)
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! We enjoyed a delicious brunch and BBQ in great weather. For my gift, I asked if Adam would watch Harrison for the evening while I relax in the tub with a cup of tea and read a book. It was GREAT! I haven't been able to do that in a while and it was very much appreciated.
| It's exhausting getting ready to move... |
Harrison's starting to look like a little boy with all of those teeth! Such a sweet face. He's got 3 pounds on Juniper, just FYI.
ReplyDeleteWe recently took Juniper to Randall Park to see the ducks, and she tried to climb over the railing to get into the water with them. She knows no fear, except of strangers.