Harrison has 6 teeth in, 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. He talks to us all the time and is smiley and happy 98% of the time. He gets the most compliments on his beautiful eyes. :) We are are proud parents! Not sure who is he looking more like as he grows older. I think it's a nice blend of both of us, although we are still patiently waiting for the afro to grow in...
| Breakin' hearts already.... |
What's hilarious about this kid is his personality is already starting to show through and many times, his facial expressions say it all... things like "Really, Mom and Dad? You think I'm going to bed at 8?!" and "You think I forgot about the electrical cords and outlets, but just wait till you're not looking..." Oh, this kid...he's a handful...
He will have his check up in a few weeks and we'll be able to give accurate stats then, but I'd guess he's about 27 lbs. and is comfortably in 18 month clothes. Yeah, he's a little chunk, but boy do I love kissing those chunky little toes. :)
In this economy, how is Harrison ever going to get a job with a popped collar and no pants on? And get a haircut kid!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the little smirk! I thought Juniper started really looking older once she started getting teeth a and a neck. Looks like Harrison is making good progress on both fronts!
ReplyDelete