I randomly find lady bugs inside the house.
A lady bug is cute when it's on a flower outside in your garden. When it's on the wall in your house, it's weird. And when his cousin is in the corner of the ceiling, it's gone too far. Yes, little bugs, it's chilly outside, but my living room and kitchen (and where ever else you may be hiding) have no vacancy. So before I get a paper towel and gently dislodge you from your perch, brave the ice cold winds that frequent the Pacific Northwest and strongly encourage you to fly, fly away, back to your little lady bug babies, I will take a picture. It's the least I can do...
Is it weird to only find lady bugs in the house?? Knock on wood, I haven't found any spiders or scorpions, only lady bugs, so I guess I should stop complaining and embrace my little spotted visitors. :) Just call me the lady bug lady...
We had a slight infestation of lady bug larvae over the summer. They are definitely not as cute as their adult counterparts.
ReplyDeleteLady Bug Larva