Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Calling All Wine Lovers...

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!! We certainly did!

I got what was right on top of my wish list....a sewing machine!!! (Thanks A.T.T.P.!)

I can't wait make all sorts of stuff! This will certainly be an adventure!

Secondly, I'm doing some crafty things up here in Bellingham and am in need of wine corks.  I don't want to go out and buy these because they are so easy to just collect and save (plus now that we live up here, we Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle :), but we don't drink nearly enough wine to accommodate my crafting habits....so....if anyone out there has a collection of wine corks or know they may have one after saving their corks for a few weeks ;), let me know!

1 comment:

  1. If this was December 2010, I'd have so many wine corks for you! But, after moving and getting pregnant, my wine cork supply is running rather low...

    ReplyDelete