Monday, December 12, 2011

Photo of the Day



Remember these babies from this post?? Well, good news!! They survived the move and cold weather! Not only that, they appear to be thriving and have flowers now!! I'm not sure if that is good or not since they are succulents and I've never seen them with flowers before, but either way, they look pretty and they are by far the longest living plant I've ever had. :)

Also, last night there was a beautiful full moon.  I know so because I was up at least 3 times staring at it while Thomas and Dudley daintily pranced around before pooping...apparently when it drops below freezing, it takes much longer to assess the area and determine the optimal pooping spot...brr...

13 days until Christmas!! I'm counting the days til all the Christmas decorations and crafts go on sale and I can stock up for next year! Hand made cards for one and all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment