Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Still Here...

We here at the Adventure Blog sincerely apologize for the lack of pictures the past few days.  We really haven't left the house much and I was kinda running out of things to take pictures of around here.  It's been raining and gloomy, so I haven't even really wanted to be outside...but lucky for me, today is the shortest day of the year, so it's only getting better from here!! woo-hoo!!

Anyways, I decided to post a picture I have aptly named "Crazy Tom."


Thomas is showcasing the lovely hood to his hooded sweatshirt.  I had to take the picture fast because he absolutely did not like it on there, as you can probably tell.

Also, Happy Birthday to my Mom!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! We all hope you had a lovely day today and didn't work too hard... :) Love ya!!

Lookin' good!! :) and no, she's not my older sister ;)
Only a few more days until Christmas!! I was a lazy procrastinator and did all of my Christmas shopping on Sunday afternoon online.  But now that it's all done, I loooove waiting for the packages in the mail, and I'm gonna have a wrapping-fest in a few days.  Should be thrilling... :)

Well, I think that's about it for now! We are looking forward to seeing our family and friends over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment