Friday, December 9, 2011

Lake Whatcom

Today we took a beautiful walk along Lake Whatcom.  Last time, we took the dogs and it was pure chaos and not the slightest bit relaxing (Dudley, I'm looking at you...).  So this time, we thought it would be nice just the two of us.  The weather was clear, but cold and it was great not having to worry about the dogs! Although, we talked with another couple that had 2 collies and a puppy Burmese Mountain dog (so cool looking!) and Thomas could tell I had been cheating on him...he was not happy...


We took some other great pictures, but I posted those on my brand spanking new photography website! Since I'm just really enjoying taking all these pictures, might as well make it official, right? :) The website is still a little bit work-in-process, but it's almost done.  I'll just be posting pictures on that one, all the good stories and personal pictures will still be here... Click to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment