Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Story of Your Life in 250 Words or Less


First off, Happy May Day!!

So there is a little activity going around some of the blogs I read in which there are prompts for blog posts for every day in May.  I thought, hey, my posts have been getting more and more infrequent, why not give this a try and see what happens?  I realize there are gonna be some major changes this month, so if I miss any days, I'll just push them to June. Also, I'll be asking for Adam's input, since we are both on this little life adventure together...

The first prompt is "The Story of Your Life in 250 Words or Less."  

He was born in 1976, but don't let those tight, sweaty curls and laughing eyes fool ya, he was a little fire cracker from the get go. He raced dirt bikes, played little league, and basketball.  12 years later (cradle robber!), she blessed the great state of Texas with her presence and although she was sweet as sugar, she wasn't above running into the kitchen and smashing eggs from the fridge as a toddler. He graduated from WSU with an accounting degree, she from CWU with a slightly higher degree title, ;)  After working together, things seemed to click and the next three years would be a whirlwind of an adventure.  In the span of two years, vows were said, moves were made, ultrasounds were viewed...In a single year, they said good bye to two VERY important furry family members, and hello to a baby of their own and two new furry family members.  With him in the driver's seat and her in the passenger seat (with the GPS, especially in Seattle), they've traveled the West and had a BLAST on their adventure so far.  Now, with the car seat in tow, a whole new world of possibilities are just ready to be explored, and they are ready to go!!!



So just under 250 words! Stay tuned for the whole month (and maybe then some) for stories, thoughts, pictures, etc...hope you don't mind the barrage of blogs that will be headed your way soon. :)

And.....I think Spring is FINALLY here. I'm set to run a 10k (officially the farthest I have run to date) this weekend and it's supposed to be 70 degrees! Hallelujah! Hopefully I'll be able to post a finish line picture this time....

3 comments:

  1. ahh, that was sweet! so happy your whirlwind adventures are bringing you back to yakima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw three new posts, and I was like, "How long has it been since I checked this??" :)

    Good luck on your Mother's Day 10k!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, um. Glad the race worked out. I am not good at this "being behind" thing.

      Good luck on Mother's Day anyway, though. :)

      Delete